That's right - it's Melanie Dylan!!! After months of cruising along the couch and in between large objects, she is now bravely walking clear across the room! It's funny in a way because she has been saying and signing the word "walk"/"walking" for a while now...but just never felt the need/desire to do it herself - until now!
I've been trying all morning to capture it on video...but with not much luck. I'll keep trying! But in the meantime, here is a short clip of a few independent steps...
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z135/shelleydreizen/?action=view¤t=MVI_8374.flv
HOWEVER - for all of you Dreizens out there, I will post a short video clip of Melanie saying her favorite new expression..."Oh Boy!" :) [yes...there was quite a bit of coaxing in this clip...but she was saying it repeatedly right before we got out the camera!]
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z135/shelleydreizen/?action=view¤t=MVI_8372.flv
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment